This is a sponsored post thanks to the Wood-Fire Grill menu at Outback Steakhouse.
A few weeks ago, I headed out to our local Outback Steakhouse to try their Wood-Fire Grill menu. With a 3 course meal starting at 11.99, I knew it was going to be hard to go wrong. I was right. With savings like that, Alan and elected to choose an appetizer from Outback’s Menu – why not right? And cocktails too wahoo!
Even the kids enjoyed our dinner at Outback. We know we’ll be headed back. The food was delicious, the service was great – and I know I need to try something else from the Wood-Fire Grill menu!
Where there’s fire, there’s flavor, and Outback’s Wood-Fire Grill meal is a 3-course deal grilled to sizzling perfection for just $11.99.
- First Course: Start with your choice of Soup or Signature Side Salad
- Second Course: Choose your wood-fire grilled entrée and freshly made side:
- Parmesan-Herb Crusted Wood-Fire Grilled Chicken
- Wood-Fire Grilled Outback Special Sirloin
- Sweet Chili Wood-Fire Grilled Chicken & Shrimp
- Third Course: Finish off your meal with either Classic Cheesecake or Carrot Cake.
The flavor doesn’t stop there- ignite your taste buds with more great flavors from the Wood-Fire Grill:
- Firecracker Grilled Salmon: Wood-fire grilled Salmon glazed with Firecracker sauce and topped with mango salsa. Served with season mixed vegetables.
- Bone-in NY Strip: Known for its juicy, intense flavor, the thick-cut NY Strip is
grilled to perfection. Served with one freshly made side and a Signature Side salad.
- Grilled Pineapple ‘Rita: Smooth El Jimador Resposado Tequila hand-shaken with
all-natural citrus juices and crushed pineapple. We rim the glass with our very own hickory smoke margarita salt and top with a wood-grilled slice of pineapple
Take the fire-grilled flavor home with Curbside Take-Away. Order your meal online and pick it up at your local Outback.