It’s okay to be a skinny bitch.

10 Flares Twitter 5 Facebook 5 Pin It Share 0 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Email -- Buffer 0 LinkedIn 0 Reddit 0 10 Flares ×

Skinny Bitch

Really. It is.

Being a skinny bitch does not mean she have an eating disorder.

It doesn’t mean she exercises too much.

It doesn’t mean she only drinks diet coke and eat saltines for lunch.

It doesn’t mean she need to gain a few pounds in order to make YOU feel comfortable.

It’s called genetics.

This generally true of anyone who is a skinny bitch.

I get it, the world is full of over photo-shopped images, wraps, shakes, pills and what not. But guess what, just because a woman is thin does not mean there is something wrong with her. So stop it with the snide commentary, the remarks – all of it. Let her be skinny and get over your damn self.

Comments

1. Sandra VanHoey says

My sister is 57 yrs of age and to this day only weighs 102 lbs and she eats everything. She has always been this way and she is 5’6′ tall. That is just her, me on the other hand….well, won’t go there

2. nicole dz says

People who always assume & judge are just not happy I think. They always want to look for something in someone to pick at, cuz people simply don’t think they just act. Judging someone else does not benefit yourself in any way, it doesn’t put you ahead of them, or at the top, or anywhere in between, we are all different, so why judge, really whats the point, I don’t get it. Be who you are, and be proud.

3. christine jessamine says

I grew up extremely skinny and was ridiculed for it. I tried to gain weight and never could. In high school even if I wasnt hungry after eating lunch, to not get made fun of I would do what I could to let others see I was not anorexic. After school, I put on a little weight as my metabolism slowed down. I love who I am, and I love who others are as well.

4. Julie Wood says

I hear you! I lost some weight and went down to about 120 lbs, and my sister and husband told me that I had to gain weight. I am in the best health of my life! I do not need others telling me that I need to be heavier. I find it to be rude!

5. courtney b says

totally freakin agreee! i’m sick of people saying things like i have an eating disorder because i’m skinny- im just freakin skinny lol

6. Jeanine says

I was skinny for years. Now I’m running in the other direction. But I don’t let people’s opinions bother me. I live with someone who is critical of appearances (not mine thank goodness) and I wish he weren’t but I try to treat people the way I wish to be treated. I don’t always do what is right- sometimes I fail, but I do try.

7. Christy Peeples DuBois says

Amen!! This is so true. We can be jealous of so many features in another person but it’s so much easier to be grateful for our blessings and appreciate the beauty in others. This is just my opinion of course.