This holiday season, we’re all scrambling trying to find the perfect gift for everyone on our lists. What about giving the gift of peace of mind? One of the best ways to help protect yourself or your loved ones is with a LifeLock membership!
These days, stolen credit cards and identify theft are unfortunately a very real thing. The good news is, you can sign up for theft protection service with Lifelock in just minutes, and have your credit cards, bank accounts and more managed in a matter of minutes. Lose your wallet? No problem! A simple call to LifeLock can help you replace the cards in your wallet in no time – as long as you have them all registered! The service can even monitor your credit report!
Signing up was so simple, it took me less than 20 minutes – and now I know someone is watching out for me. Luckily, I’ve never been a victim of identity of credit card theft, but I’m glad LifeLock is here to help if I am! We’ll see how my membership goes!
Protect your identify with two membership options from LifeLock
Win a year LifeLock membership!
LifeLock would like to help you better protect your identity by offering you a one-year subscription to the primary LifeLock service. (LifeLock memberships are for US Residents only.)
The membership will include:
- Alerts of potential threats–both credit and noncredit related
- Online access to a personalized dashboard showing current threats
- Relentless monitoring for exposure of your personal information
- Member services with local phone support—24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Stolen or lost wallet remediation services to help cancel and replace credit and debit cards
- Comprehensive recovery services if you become a victim of identity theft on our watch.
Connect with LifeLock
Is your identity protected?
This giveaway is open to residents of the US ONLY, 18+, void where prohibited. You are not required to complete all entries on the Rafflecopter, they just give you more opportunities to win.
Disclosure: I received a LifeLock primary membership in exchange for this post. All experiences and opinions are my own. Your own experiences may differ from mine.