I’d like to thank Outback Steakhouse for treating our family to dinner from their Moonshine BBQ Menu!
Even without the bill being covered, Outback Steakhouse is one of our favorite places to go as a family when we want a nicer meal. It’s family friendly, has delicious menu options and won’t break the bank!
Earlier this month we headed up to the Outback Steakhouse in Bothell to check out their Moonshine BBQ Menu.
As any good Outback Steakhouse visitor, we started our meal with their classic Bloomin’ Onion. Which Quincy loved. So not typical 4 year old fare, but we were not about to complain!
Next up? Shrimp, some ahi tuna (one of my fav appetizers at our Outback) and drinks from the Moonshine BBQ menu. Our server smartly put in our kid’s dinner order with our appetizers, so they didn’t have to wait to eat. I love when restaurants do that!
Alan and I went a little crazy and decided to try EVERYTHING. We both got platters with ribs, shrimp AND steak. So much food. Oh my word. It was so so good. I love their smashed potatoes too. Perfect for soaking up that extra Moonshine BBQ sauce!
Even though I couldn’t possibly finish my platter, I had to try the Skillet Apple Pie. I am so glad I did. It was incredible. The crust was flaky and perfect, the apples had just the right amount of tart. You do not want to miss this dessert.
Outback Steakhouse® Moonshine BBQ
- Outback Steakhouse® is introducing a limited time only Moonshine BBQ menu, made with real moonshine. New menu items to hit the sauce include*:
- Sirloin with Moonshine BBQ Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Moonshine BBQ Ribs
- Moonshine BBQ Wood-Fire Grilled Wings
- Moonshine BBQ Chopped Salad
- Plus, try all three Moonshine cocktails including the Huckleberry Hooch, Watermelon Hunch Punch and Just Peachee
- And what better way to finish off a Moonshine BBQ meal than with our new Skillet Apple Pie
- To spread the Moonshine spirit, Outback is making it easy to get yer ‘shine on with the Moonshine Name Generator at Outback.com/Name.
- And learn the secret to why our Moonshine BBQ sauce is so dang good by visiting
*Menu may vary by location
I’ll let you in on a little secret. We had to take some of our Moonshine BBQ home, we couldn’t eat it all. Alan took it to lunch with him the next day, and said it was all just as delicious as was the night before. So in case you are wondering, it does in fact make good leftovers.