My favorite greek yogurt dessert starts with Tillamook

I love yogurt. I grew up eating it for breakfast, snacks and even dessert. I’ve been trying to find ways to make snacks and desserts more healthy, so when Tillamook offered to send me some of the new greek yogurt to try, I was excited. I had plans to try making a delicious greek yogurt dessert.

What I wasn’t counting on is my husband enjoying the yogurt more than I do. And the generous supply that Tillamook sent me dwindled fast. Faster than I could make a dessert. So I restocked. And it disappeared again. Seriously? So last week, I headed to Safeway and picked up another stash of Tillamook greek yogurt, along with fresh strawberries and pound cake. I was determined, to make my greek yogurt dessert without any interference.

I guess you can say it was delicious.

Tillamook greek yogurt dessert with strawberry compote #firsttaste #sponsored

Easy greek yogurt dessert with strawberry compote

It doesn’t get any easier than this. Get a slice of pound cake or shortcake. Layer it with a homemade berry compote then top it with your favorite flavor of Tillamook Greek Yogurt.  Perfect for dessert, or breakfast, or as my toddler prefers, a mid afternoon snack.

The new Farmstyle Greek contains no artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, growth hormones, or high fructose corn syrup. It also features locally sourced fruit and nuts from the Pacific Northwest as well as buttermilk cultures for a less tart taste. Some of our favorite flavors include Oregon Blueberry, Honey Peach, Oregon Strawberry and plain ol’ French Vanilla.

How do you eat your Tillamook Greek Yogurt?

Comments

1. nicole dz says

OMG I love this! And strawberries are my favorite! The greek yogurt is such a healthy option, very good for you. Great dessert!

2. Julie Wood says

I had this greek yogurt for the first time yesterday and it is one of the best greek yogurts that I have ever eaten. Only 140 calories with 15 grams of protein which keeps me full and the fruit in it is so delicious!

3. Jenna Wood says

We always buy Tillamook chese, but I haven’t had the chance to try their yogurt yet. I make a lot of smoothies with Greek yogurt or enjoy breakfast granola with it!

4. Mark says

Oh that looks like a good one, especially since it’s a ton better for you than the ice cream would be…..we’d probably even be able to sneak it by our inquiring 3 year old!

5. Laura J says

I have not tried the Tillamook before, but that really looks yummy! What a great idea for a quick dessert!

6. Jeanine says

Wow, the flavors sound amazing- especially the honey vanilla, yum! What happened to the strawberry compote?

7. Christy Peeples DuBois says

I really like yogurt, along with my daughter and Mother, but we have not tried this brand. I am putting it on my shopping list to pick up. And that dessert looks wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing.

8. Sharon Rooney says

I love the idea of using Greek Yogurt as a desert topper. I never thought of that.
    Being a lover of Greek Yogurt it would be a wonderful way to cut those extra calories out of my deserts